Stress is often difficult to avoid — how you handle it is usually what makes the most difference.
- Move more. Being active helps clear your mind, release feel-good chemicals and removes the harmful by-products of stress from your body. Try a daily walk or any other activity you enjoy.
- Eat more whole grains, veggies, fruit, legumes and fish.
- Eat less fatty, sugary, fast foods and drink less caffeine and alcohol.
Schedule at least 30 minutes of ‘me’ time every day to enjoy any of these relaxing activities:
- Relaxation or deep-breathing exercises
- Meditation or yoga
- A massage
- A good book
- An aromatherapy bath
- Day-dreaming in a hammock
Each 10 mL dose contains tinctures of Anamirta cocculus (Cocculus) equiv. dry fruit 5 μg, Chamaelirium luteum (False Unicorn Root) equiv. dry root and rhiz. 5 μg and Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) equiv. dry flowering herb 5 mg and the homeopathic ingredients Ignatia 4X, 500 μL; Nux vomica 6C, 16.7 μL; Phosphoricum acidum 2X, 600 nL; Sepia 1X, 500 nL and Zincum metallicum 8X, 500 nL.