SYNERGY NATURAL 100% ORGANIC SPIRULINA POWDER 500G
The best energizing wholefood suppliment to take for fatigue and low iron. Great nutrition for Vegetarians with it's high B12 levels.
Spirulina was originally discovered growing naturally on unpolluted alkaline lakes in Central Africa and Mexico where it was integrated into the diet of the mighty Aztec empire. Today Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is grown in large cultivated ponds in various tropical high sunshine areas around the world. The best producers use certified organic, plant-derived food, and ecologically sensitive practices for growing spirulina.
Synergy Spirulina is produced by the world’s first and largest producer of Spirulina. Extensive research and development over twenty years has resulted in a Spirulina with the highest levels of all nutrients. It is grown ecologically without pesticides or herbicides and carefully dried in a few seconds preserving full nutritional value without any chemical additives. With Synergy on the label, you can be sure you are getting the finest, purest, most potent Spirulina available.
WHAT IS SPIRULINA?
Spirulina is the Richest Whole Food Source Found in Nature
- A highly nutritious, microscopic freshwater plant.
- The superfood with over 100 nutrients, more than any other plant, grain or herb.
- Widely used as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy, weight loss and cleansing programs.
- Protein - 60-70% of its weight. 300% more protein than fish, meat or poultry, with no cholesterol.
- Iron - 58x richer than spinach in bio-available iron.
- Vitamin B12 - Natures richest source. Often lacking in a vegetarian diet.
- Chlorophyll - 2x richer than barley grass or wheatgrass.
- Anti-oxidants - 25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot and 3x richer in Vitamin E than wheatgerm.
- Spirulina assists weight loss by curbing appetite naturally while supplying a full range of nutrients needed for a balanced diet.
- As an unrefined wholefood, spirulina is absorbed up to x16 more effectively than synthetic multi-vitamin and mineral supplements.
On a weight for weight basis, Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, organically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight and is therefore a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and lifestyle.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age.
Start-up: 1-2 grams (½ teaspoon) per day for one week.
Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day.
Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3 times daily.
Best taken at or after meals with at least plenty of fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals. You can take Spirulina with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Chlorella. EU Food Supplements Regulations requires the caution “Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.”
100% pure, highest quality, certified organic Spirulina. No fillers or additives. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Carbos (total) 11g
Fat (total) 7g
Organic certification by ACO Australia 10130P
No herbicides or pesticides